Affordable Quality Bouncehouse Party Rentals!
A Total Jump! Inflatables (860) 343-7754
At A Total Jump, we take pride in every moonwalk, moonbounce & inflatable we rent. We provide our customers with the safest bouncers & inflatables available.
All of our Bouncehouses & inflatable Slides:
- are made with pride in the USA
- have an advanced stitching system and top quality coated vinyl
- have secure moonwalk safety netting to keep bouncer’s safely inside
- have a SAFETY STEP attached to the moonbounce for safe climbing in and out
As parents ourselves, we make sure that you can select, with confidence and safety assurance, your choice from any one of our top-notch moonwalks & inflatables.WFSB 3 Connecticut
Bouncer Safety Rules
Maximum number of people in a bouncehouse
Other Bouncer Safety Rules
- Always operate bouncer under adult supervision.
- Extra caution and supervisions are required for children ages three (3) and under.
- Individuals with head, neck, back or other musculo-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the bouncer at any time.
- No flips or extreme horseplay in the bouncer.
- Remove shoes, glasses and jewelry before entering bouncer.
- No sharp objects allowed inside bouncehouse.
- Stay off bouncer netting.
- Keep toddlers from putting bouncer netting in mouth.
- No persons over 150 pounds allowed inside bouncer.
- Separate groups of children according to size while using the bouncer.
- No “Silly String” allowed in or around bouncehouse. Should “Silly String” come in contact with the bouncehouse, it would cause irreparable damage. and a 1000.00 FINE.
- In case of rain and/or lightning, have children exit bouncer and turn off motor.
- In case of accidental power outage to unit, have children exit bouncer then check for disconnection.
- The inflatable is to be setup on grass only. other surfaces may incur a added fee. MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE.!
- surface that is relatively flat. A slight slope is not a problem.
- You must have at least one foot of extra space around the perimeter of the bouncer. The bouncer entrance side should face an open area.
- The inflatable must be setup within 100 feet of an electrical outlet.
- We do NOT encourage bouncer setups near swimming pools. Adult supervision MUST be EXTRA attentive if we do.
- The inflatable must be setup within 100 feet of an electrical outlet. If the park does not have electricity, you will need to rent a generator. We have generators for rent for an additional charge or you can rent one on your own.
- Some parks require permits. If one is required, it is your responsibility to obtain it.
- Some parks and schools will require an “Additional Insured” document naming the city or entity as additionally insured. This service needs to be payed by the lessee this will be added to the total cost of the item rented., but we need 5-7 days advance notice to arrange the insurance.
Rental Rates for All Moonbouncers and Equipment
- Inflatables and Equipment Rates are based on a one (1) day rental charge. General delivery time is late morning on the day of the party or event and pick up is early evening on the same day.
Bouncebounce and Equipment Reservations/Cancellations
- Reservations for the bouncer and equipment you desire to rent must be made in advance or we cannot guarantee availability. Cancellations must be made SEVEN (7) days prior to date of party or event.
Payment of Moonbounce and Equipment Rental Fees
- Payment must be made at setup of bouncer and equipment at the time of delivery.
Bouncebounce and Equipment Replacement or Repair Charges
- Replacement charges are stipulated on the “Release Form” for all Inflatables and equipment rented in the event of damage or loss of equipment. You are expected to count and check all moonbouncers and equipment when you receive them. This is not limited by the person who placed the order, this is required by anyone signing the “Release Form”. Upon signing the “Release Form”, you are now responsible for the whereabouts, overall safety and complete return of the moonbouncer and equipment which is rented.
Bouncebounce and Equipment Delivery
- Delivery rates are included in the price of the equipment quoted. Some delivery areas may incur additional delivery charges and these charges will be stipulated at the time of reservation.
Bouncebounce and Equipment Deposits
- A deposit of $50.00 is required on all reservations $200.00 or less. Anything over $300.00 is $100.00 deposit. All deposits must be received at company address prior to delivery of equipment. The deposit is applied to the total due at time of delivery of equipment. A full refund of the deposit will be given in the event of weather which prohibits set up. Rescheduling of party or event can be done at the time it is determined that the party or event is a “rainout”.